Schloss Seehof About the Object
  • https://bavarikon.de/object/bav:BSV-SCH-0000000000000006
  • Schloss Seehof
  • Seehof Palace was built from 1686 as a summer residence for the Bamberg Prince-Bishops from plans by Antonio Petrini. After secularization it fell into disrepair under private ownership, and by the end of the 20th century extensive renovation work was necessary. Most of the palace is today used by the Bavarian State Conservation Office. The nine state rooms of the restored Prince-Bishops' apartment, including the "White Hall" with its magnificent ceiling painting by Guiseppe Appiani, are open to the public. Among the features reflecting the splendour of the former Rococo garden are the restored cascade with its waterworks and some of the original sandstone sculptures by Ferdinand Tietz.
    • Memmelsdorf bei Bamberg
    • Architektur
    • Ort
    • Schloss
    • Die Schlösser und Burgen der Bayerischen Verwaltung der Staatlichen Schlösser, Gärten und Seen
  • Bayerische Verwaltung der staatlichen Schlösser, Gärten und Seen
  • Bayerische Verwaltung der staatlichen Schlösser, Gärten und Seen
    • GND Identifier - Identifier: 4054133-2
  • http://www.schloesser.bayern.de/deutsch/schloss/objekte/seehof.htm
  • Licence of the Metadata: CC0
  • Fotografen: Andrea Gruber, Rainer Herrmann, Maria Scherf
  • 2013-03-21