Neues Schloss Schleißheim About the Object
  • https://bavarikon.de/object/bav:BSV-SCH-0000000000000044
  • Neues Schloss Schleißheim
  • The New Palace was begun under Max Emanuel in 1701-1704 from designs by Henrico Zuccalli and completed from 1719 by Joseph Effner. Of the originally planned, monumental complex consisting of four wings, only the main wing was completed. The magnificent interior decoration was the work of well-known artists such as Johann Baptist Zimmermann, Cosmas Damian Asam and Jacopo Amigoni. The Gallery Rooms contain masterpieces from the european baroque era. The baroque court garden, laid out by Dominique Girard and others, is still largely in its original form.
    • Oberschleißheim
    • Architektur
    • Ort
    • Schloss
    • Die Schlösser und Burgen der Bayerischen Verwaltung der Staatlichen Schlösser, Gärten und Seen
  • Bayerische Verwaltung der staatlichen Schlösser, Gärten und Seen
  • Bayerische Verwaltung der staatlichen Schlösser, Gärten und Seen
    • GND Identifier - Identifier: 4126168-9
  • http://www.schloesser-schleissheim.de
  • Licence of the Metadata: CC0
  • Fotografen: Andrea Gruber, Rainer Herrmann, Maria Scherf, Helicolor Luftbild
  • 2013-03-21